EB-5 Visa

  • Lawful Permanent Resident

    Lawful Permanent Resident

    As a citizen of the United States, you may help a relative become a lawful permanent resident of the United States by obtaining what is often referred to as a “Green Card.” To do so, you need to sponsor your relative and be able to prove that you have enough income or assets to support your relative(s) when they come ...

    Read More