Marriage-Based Green Card

The marriage based green card process is very simple once you fulfill the required conditions explained here.

As a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, you may petition for your spouse to obtain a marriage based green card. To successfully petition your spouse for the permanent residence, the petition and its supporting evidence must prove that the beneficiary entered the marriage with good faith and that the marriage is a bona fide marriage. You will also need to be able to prove that you have enough income or assets to support your spouse.

In certain circumstances, a one-step process can be utilized where all the petitions will be filed at the same time, which will reduce the waiting period. Otherwise, you will need first to file a petition, then apply for adjustment of status for your spouse when the priority date becomes current. If your spouse is in a foreign country, we will utilize the consular processing for him or her to receive the green card from the US embassy/consulate overseas.

We have successfully helped many couples obtain the green card based on this petition. For further information, please contact our law office  for a valuable consultation.